This design is offered in sensual colors of pink gold, burnished pink gold, white gold or blackened white gold and glittering with varying amounts of gemstones. When Gruosi was designing this collection he implemented eight rules of femininity:
- Adopt feminine curves. The watch case is undoubtedly feminine with its voluptuous silhouette.
- Never leave home without a lucky charm. In the Chinese Culture Eight is a symbol of harmony and good luck. The case does resemble an eight.
- Take pleasure in the small things. The ring beneath the upper half of the figure eight moves unexpectedly.
- Dare to be different. This watch is indeed different and will attract a glance or two. Even the band of the watch is different, fashioned from genuine Madera calfskin straps.
- Pay close attention to detail. If you look closely at the four hour-markers, you will notice that each marker is a figure eight themselves. The crown is affixed with de Grisogono coat of arms.
- Keep it Simple. Simple is beautiful, and some women like it so. For the women who like things simple, the Be Eight collection is available with few or no stones.
- Opt for color. Shimmering pink baguette cut sapphires and iridescent green emeralds are available as an alternative to the diamonds.
- Never say no to a beautiful stone. The shapely Bezel of the Be Eight Collection is fitted with either diamonds, pink sapphires or white, black or brown diamonds.