Monday, May 18, 2009

The Ultimate Summer Watch!

Michele CSX Ladies' Watch Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Dial Diamond Bezel Diamond Lugs on Pink Leather Strap MWW03F000018

Look at this watch! Now think of a city. I did, and Miami flashed into my mind. It must be the bright color of the strap and the iridescent blue of the numbers, which brings to mind an expansive blue sky, a still ocean and brightly colored facades of buildings.

The CSX is flashy and summery, a stylish must have to ones summer wardrobe. The CSX is Michele's first designer luxury watch. I simply adore the colors adorning Michele's watches. The colors simple jump out at me in profusion of pinks, purples, oranges and blues like a bouquet of freshly picked flowers.

Michele designed CSX as a watch with diamonds that can be worn everyday. No special occasion, one night a week, kind of watch. This watch is a wear everyday and impress even the most fashion weary souls. The bright blue markings on the dial are a vivid blue complimenting the shocking pink straps. The 3, 9 and 12 numbers are full of fun and seem to be partying beneath the Scratch resistant Sapphire crystal.
THE WATCHERY is offering the Michele CSX for 59% off the list price, marking this watch down to a Super Sale Price of $607.00.

Michele MW2 Ladies' Watch Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Dial Diamond Bezel on Turquoise Leather Strap MWW07B000023


I want this watch!! Anyone offering? I must have it. The turquoise of the strap reminds me of the sun rays gently floating in a Caribbean pool. Imagine a vacation on ones wrist. I love the art deco watch case and the friendly Roman Numerals that distinctly remind me of chromosomes. The diamonds on the bezel are paved in a way that softens the look, gently reminding the wearer and the admirer that this watch is a watch of extreme style and distinction.

Michele Coquette Retro Ladies' Watch Stainless Steel White Diamond Bezel on White Leather Strap MWW08C000001

When I was a child I used to frequent the little fairs that passed through town every once in a while. Their was usually a faded green tent near the edge of the fair with a little flap for an entrance. Inside the tent was a row of mirrors set up on the dusty ground. I loved the mirrors as I was tall and slim in one and quite wide in another. When I first saw this watch the dial reminded me of my reflection in one of the mirrors standing beneath the faded green tent at the edge of the fair. Like my reflection in the mirror this watch seems to defy perception in its quivering numbers and bezel.
Michele has succeeded yet again to carve a unique character into every one of its timepieces, making one instantly feel the need to own a Michel timepiece. Luckily this Michele Coquette Retro Ladies' Watch is only $1,039 , 55% off the List Price.